The Best of Hawaiian Airlines, on the ground.
Hawaiian Airlines' Premier Club is designed for frequent flyers, business travelers or anyone who wants the very best our airline has to offer.
Premier Club members speed through check-in, get priority boarding and have a relaxing place to conduct business or simply unwind before completing travel.
Premier Club Benefits
- Priority routing & handling when calling Exclusive Reservations Line
- Express Check-In lines in Honolulu & Neighbor Island Airport
- Check-In Luggage Allowance
- Premier Club Security Line where available
- Premier Club Lounge access in Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Kona, Lihue, and Los Angeles
- Priority Pre-Boarding on flights before general boarding
- One complimentary “Unlimited TV & More Pack” on our A330 planes when flying on our North America routes
- For a complete list of benefits, click here.
Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club Lounges may be found in the following locations:
||Below gate 6
||2 Locations in Terminal 2:
• 2nd floor inside secure area near gate 56
• 3rd floor at top of escalator
||Upstairs across from gate 17
||Next to gate 10
||Approx 50ft from gate 5
||Terminal 2, Mezzanine Level*
* The Los Angeles International Airport has informed us that they are planning to renovate the airport elevators including the Hawaiian Airlines Los Angeles Premier Club elevator starting on Monday, June 3, 2013. The renovations are expected to be complete by Tuesday, October 29, 2013. Customers will need to use the service elevator, located at the base of the stairs through the double doors, in order to get to the mezzanine level. Efforts are currently underway to improve conditions of the service elevator and to restrict use during lounge operation hours to customers only. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as the Los Angeles International Airport conducts its renovations.
Still Have Questions?
Visit the HawaiianMiles FAQ Page or contact HawaiianMiles Service Center at 1-877-426-4537.