Visa® Business Card
With the Hawaiian Airlines Visa® Business credit card from Bank of America, you’ll rack up HawaiianMiles awards by charging your business expenses, starting with 35,000 miles after your first purchase.
Visa® Business Card Benefits
- 35,000 Bonus Miles After First Purchase *
- 2,000 Bonus Miles Every Anniversary *
- Receive a one-time 25% Off Round Trip Travel Discount between North America and Hawaii for you and a Companion*
- Earn 1 mile per 1 dollar spent on purchases *
- Earn 2 miles per 1 dollar spent on tickets purchased directly from Hawaiian Airlines *
- Earn up to 10 additional HawaiianMiles for every qualifying dollar you spend at participating HawaiianMiles Xtramiles partners *
- No Mileage Earning Cap *
- Annual Fee: $50 per year for the Company; $25 per year for each additional card *
Still Have HawaiianMiles Questions?
Visit the HawaiianMiles FAQ Page or contact Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service at 1-877-426-4537.
* For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of the credit card, click on APPLY NOW and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. Miles are earned on purchases less credits, returns and adjustments. Visa Business cardholders will receive 35,000 bonus miles which will be posted to the designated HawaiianMiles account after you have made your first purchase. Bonus Miles are a one-time offer valid only on new accounts. Please allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks for your bonus miles to be credited to your HawaiianMiles account. Visa Business cardholders will also receive 2,000 anniversary bonus miles each year when their account is renewed. New Visa Business cardholders will receive a one-time 25% discount toward two published full coach round-trip fares which does not include taxes, fees, or surcharges. Any taxes, fees and surcharges will be added after the discount. Fare and ticketing restrictions apply. Both passengers must book travel on the same flight record, fare and class of service and must travel on all flight segments together. Primary cardholder must be one of the passengers on the flight record. The offer must be redeemed through the Primary cardholder’s HawaiianMiles account. The tickets must be purchased with your Hawaiian Airlines Visa Business credit card. Offer is valid for all Hawaiian Airlines flights between Hawaii and North America, but not valid on Neighbor Island flights. The offer is not valid on code share flights with partner airlines. The offer is not valid on multi city flights. The offer may not be combined with, applied to, or applied towards HawaiianMiles flight awards. Offer cannot be applied to special web promotions and excludes booking class L to meet minimum fare requirements. The offer is good for 13 months from the time the credit card is opened and is subject to change. The Travel discount has no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold. Visit HawaiianAirlines.com/VisaDiscount for more information on how to redeem your travel discount.
See "Review Rates/Fees & Disclosures" link on application page for more details. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
Want to apply?
You're only 60 seconds from takeoff!
Perfect VISA® Card
Hawaiian Airlines offers multiple cards to meet your needs.