With the Hawaiian Airlines Visa® Platinum credit card, you’ll rack up HawaiianMiles awards with every purchase, starting with 10,000 miles after your first purchase.
Visa® Platinum Card Benefits
- 10,000 Bonus Miles After First Purchase†
- 1,000 Bonus Miles Every Anniversary†
- One-time $25 Off Round Trip Travel Discount Between the Mainland U.S. and Hawaii for You and a Companion†
- Earn 1 mile per 1 dollar spent on purchases†
- Earn 2 miles per 1 dollar spent on tickets purchased directly from Hawaiian Airlines†
- Earn up to 5 additional HawaiianMiles per 1 dollar spent at participating HawaiianMiles Xtramiles partners†
- Share and Pool Miles with Family and Friends Online for Faster Award Travel
- Access to Discounted Awards†
- More Seat Selection at Time of Purchase†
- Annual Fee: $50/yr†
Still Have HawaiianMiles Questions?
Visit the HawaiianMiles FAQ Page or contact Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service at 1-877-426-4537.
† For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of the credit card, click on APPLY NOW and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
*Miles are earned on purchases less credits, returns and adjustments. For Visa Signature cardholders, 25% discount is applied toward two published full coach round-trip fares which do not include taxes, fees, or surcharges; however, Platinum cardholders will receive details about a $25 discount for both the cardholder and a companion with the new credit card account welcome kit about 4 weeks after receipt of the credit card.
Bonus miles offer is 20,000 bonus miles after first purchase with the Visa Signature card or 10,000 bonus miles after first purchase with the Platinum card. Anniversary miles offer is 2,000 bonus miles for Visa Signature accounts and 1,000 bonus miles for Platinum accounts each year when the account is renewed. Card type is determined based on creditworthiness. Additional restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply to program benefits. All HawaiianMiles terms and conditions apply. Details accompany new account materials.