Hawaiian Airlines and Cebu Pacific Airways introduce "The Laoag Connection"
Cebu Pacific Air Service Between Manila and Laoag
- Travel from Manila to Laoag on Cebu Pacific on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Travel from Laoag to Manila on Cebu Pacific on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Baggage weight PER PERSON limited to:
- Manila to Laoag - 32 kgs x 2 pieces
- Laoag to Manila - 32 kgs x 2 pieces
*See Guarantee Baggage Drop Program details
- Excess baggage fee is PHP100 (@$2) per kilo if over the limitation & may be subject to space limitations.
- Hawaiian Airlines is not responsible for bags Cebu Pacific does not accept.
- Only one (1) hand carry bag with maximum dimensions of 22 in x 14 in x 9 in at 11 lbs.
Reservation / Ticketing
- Your Travel Agent will give you a Cebu Pacific Confirmation Page.
- Changes to connecting Cebu Pacific flights can ONLY be made through your Travel Agent.
- If you do not take the flight and you wish to travel, you must purchase a new ticket on Cebu Pacific if you cannot contact your Travel Agent.
Airport Check-in - Hawaii
- Check-in at Honolulu Airport at the position with the LAOAG CONNECTION sign. Remember to tell the Hawaiian Airlines representative at check-in that your final destination is Laoag on the LAOAG CONNECTION.
- Your bags will be tagged as priority baggage ONLY TO MANILA.
- The Hawaiian Airlines representative will give you a ribbon that indicates you are transferring to Laoag. You MUST pin this to your clothing before arrival in Manila so that you can be easily identified to make the LAOAG CONNECTION.
Arrival in Manila
- A Hawaiian Airlines representative will meet you on arrival as you exit the aircraft. Look for the sign which says HAWAIIAN AIRLINES LAOAG CONNECTION.
- Each traveler will be required to identify themselves to the Hawaiian Airlines representative. Please make sure that you keep your ribbon on for easy identification.
- Once everyone is accounted for, the Hawaiian Airlines representative will assist you through immigration, as well as with your baggage and through Customs.
- Once all travelers have cleared Customs, the Hawaiian Airlines representative will accompany you to the waiting shuttle bus.
- You are now ready to go to Terminal 3 to board your Cebu Pacific flight to Laoag.
Arrival in Terminal 3
- Upon arrival in Terminal 3, disembark the bus, collect all your baggage and proceed to the check-in area for Cebu Pacific. Trolleys will be available at the curbside for your baggage.
- Check-in at the Cebu Pacific ticket counter using the confirmation page and drop off your baggage.
- You will be give a seat assignment upon check-in and directed to the departure gate.
Departure in Laoag
- Check-in at the Cebu Pacific ticket counter with your Cebu Pacific confirmation page.
- If you took advantage of the Guarantee Baggage Drop Program, check-in for the flight to get your boarding pass and simply proceed to the gate. If not, check in your baggage and remit any excess baggage payment upon check-in. Each customer is allowed 32 kgs free of charge and must pay baggage fees on any amount in excess of 32 kgs.
- Before arrival in Manila, pin the Hawaiian Airlines ribbon to your clothing identifying you as a connection passenger to Honolulu.
- Claim your baggage on arrival.
- A Hawaiian Airlines representative will be waiting for you in the baggage claim area. Look for the sign which says HAWAIIAN AIRLINES HAWAII CONNECTION.
- Each traveler will be required to identify themselves to the Hawaiian Airlines representative. Wearing the Hawaiian Airlines ribbon will ensure you are identified.
- Once everyone is accounted for, the Hawaiian Airlines representative will accompany you to the waiting shuttle bus.
- You are now ready to go to Terminal 1 to check-in for your flight back to Honolulu.
GUARANTEE BAGGAGE DROP PROGRAM
If you want to plan ahead and take advantage of traveling light, the Guarantee Baggage Program is your answer. Here is what you need to know and all you need to do:
- Passengers will be permitted to check-in 32 kgs x 2 from LAO to MNL on a guaranteed to ride basis provided the following criteria are met:
- Tuesday flight: Passenger must drop off bags no later than 2:00pm on Monday
- Saturday flight: Passenger must drop off bags no later than 2:00pm on Thursday
- Baggage will be available for pick-up on their arrival in Manila in the baggage claim area.
- Each customer is allowed 32 kgs free of charge. Baggage fees on any amount in excess of 32 kgs must be paid and will be collected at the time the bags are dropped off in Laoag.
HEADER FOR CONSOLIDATOR SECTION
Aloha Tours and Travel
2153 North King Street, Suite 110
Honolulu, HI 96819
Diplomat Tours and Travel
905 Umi Street, Suite 105
Honolulu, HI 96819
Everlasting Services, Inc.
1101 North King Street, #3
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
1159 North King Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
160 North Market Street, Suite B-2
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793
1017 Kapahulu Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Royal Adventure Travel
3229 Koapaka Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819