Now is a great time to take a look at First Class.
Book now and discover why our First Class cabin is called “paradise in the air”:
- Generously sized seats with plenty of extra legroom
- Award-winning meals from acclaimed Chef Chai Chaowasaree
- Hours of movies, TV and music on your own personal digEplayer
- Complimentary champagne, cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Enjoy the care of our dedicated First Class cabin crew
Why travelers love flying First Class with us
"Great value for the money. The food was beautifully presented and we had a lot of choice on the menu. Going to Hawaii is just the right length of flight where that extra legroom and service really matter." - Carl H.
"I travel a lot and the value for first class couldn’t be beat. I know because I researched it." - David A.
"I was traveling by myself and didn’t need to buy multiple tickets for my whole family. I thought ‘why not treat myself? I’m so glad I did because the whole experience was first class, start to finish. Boy did it make traveling so much more fun. The seat was so comfortable." - Penny K.
* Fares are subject to availability. Fares shown include taxes and fees including a $2.50 per enplanement September 11th Security Fee (not to exceed $10). Other restrictions apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.