Formaggio Wine Bar & Formaggio Grill Wine Country Getaway XtraMiles Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Formaggio Wine Bar & Formaggio Grill Wine Country Getaway XtraMiles Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, unless local law prohibits entry. Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., Formaggio Wine Bar, and Formaggio Grill ("Sponsors"), their respective parent companies, or any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, or advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees are not eligible to enter or to win. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes begins on August 1, 2010 and ends on September 30, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period") and involves different entry methods as described below. You must be a HawaiianMiles member to enter the HawaiianMiles Giveaway component of the Sweepstakes. If you are not a HawaiianMiles member, you can enroll by (i) visiting www.HawaiianAirlines.com, or (ii) calling 1-800-367-5320. Enrollment in the HawaiianMiles program is free and quick and you may cancel your HawaiianMiles membership at any time. HawaiianMiles Corporate, Charities, Employee, Travel Agent, Associates, and Business accounts are not eligible to participate and may not be used to enter the Sweepstakes.
To enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win, make a minimum Formaggio Wine Bar and/or Formaggio Grill during the Sweepstakes Period by paying with your Hawaiian Airlines Visa Card. You will receive one (1) entry into the HawaiianMiles Giveaway for each eligible transaction that is associated with your Hawaiian Airlines Visa card. To constitute an eligible transaction, you must purchase at Formaggio Wine Bar and/or Formaggio Grill during the Sweepstakes Period with your Hawaiian Airlines Visa Card. An alternative method of entry for the HawaiianMiles Giveaway without making a purchase is by visiting Formaggio Wine Bar or Formaggio Grill and completing a Sweepstakes entry form by hand-printing your first and last name, HawaiianMiles membership number, address, daytime and evening telephone numbers and email address and drop the form into the Sweepstakes entry box at Formaggio Wine Bar or Formaggio Grill. All in-store entries must be submitted no later than September 30, 2010.
At a random time on each day of a Promotion Period, Sponsor will initiate a tweet message starting with "CHEERS", which will include a promotional hash tag (#xtramiles). Entrants will receive an entry if they retweet @earnxtramiles the entire prompted Tweet of the Day, including the promotional hash tag (each a "Qualifying Retweet"). Each follower who retweets a Qualifying Retweet will be automatically entered into the drawing for that particular Promotion Period. Limit of one (1) Qualifying Retweet entry per day per Promotion Period per Twitter account. Retweets received after the end of each day in a Promotion Period will be void. Each day begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Hawaiian Standard Time (HST) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. HST and Hawaiian Airlines shall be the official time keeper for the Sweepstakes.
You may enter multiple times via the above methods of entry, but only one (1) prize per person is permitted in the Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER SELECTION. On or about November 1, 2010, Hawaiian Airlines will select Winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS.
Grand Prize: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners randomly selected in the Sweepstakes drawing will each receive eighty thousand (80,000) HawaiianMiles credited to their HawaiianMiles account good towards a roundtrip for two to San Francisco from Hawaii. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,000. Award miles are in accordance with standard HawaiianMiles Program terms and conditions.
In addition, each will receive 3 night hotel accommodations at one of the following properties:
- The Lodge at Sonoma, A Renaissance Resort & Spa. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply to the room reservations. Other restrictions may apply.
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply to the room reservations. Other restrictions may apply.
And each winner will also receive complimentary winery tours and tastings during their wine country trip.
Runner up Winners: Two (2) winners will be randomly selected in the Sweepstakes drawing will receive a complimentary wine tasting party for up to six (6) of their friends at Formaggio Wine Bar or Formaggio Grill.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE. Winners will be notified on or about November 1, 2010 at the telephone numbers and/or email addresses associated with the winners’ HawaiianMiles accounts. Award of all prizes is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsors’ inability to reach a winner using the information associated with the winner’s HawaiianMiles account, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, a winner’s failure to timely respond to prize notification, and/or a winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of Sponsors, result in that winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes and the selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or sender’s postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors and the Sweepstakes judges designated by Sponsors. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent to the Sponsors’ publication of his or her name, biographical information, voice recording and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsors reserve the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release the Sponsors, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or any travel, merchandise, or other goods or services redeemed with any mileage prize awarded (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injury, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light). In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Hawaii and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
9. CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsors, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Hawaii, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Hawaii. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS. For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the winners (available after September 1, 2010), visit www.HawaiianAirlines.com/formaggio or send a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Official Rules Request" or "Winners List Request" (as applicable), HawaiianMiles Marketing, Attn: Formaggio Promotion, P.O. Box 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820-0008.
11. SPONSORS. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. and Formaggio Wine Bar and Formaggio Grill, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes will be final and binding in all respects.