“Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” Terms and Conditions
- Qualifications for “Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” status is based on at least one (1) purchased Hawaii-Las Vegas segment flown on Hawaiian Airlines scheduled flights in a rolling 12-month period.
- Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to change or eliminate any element of the “Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” program at any time and without notice, including qualification levels, benefits and amenities. Each member of the Hawaiian Airlines Vegas Club agrees to review these rules periodically and each member shall be bound by these rules and any modifications hereof. Members understand that the most recent version of these rules will be located at the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club website page.
- “Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” members are subject to all the Terms and Conditions of the HawaiianMiles Program.
- Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to prohibit any person from further participation in the program if, in Hawaiian Airlines' sole judgment, that person has violated Hawaiian Airlines' Contract of Carriage, HawaiianMiles rules, or any of the rules described herein, which may result in termination of an individual's membership in the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club and/or the HawaiianMiles program.
- Any amenities or rewards under the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club program do not constitute property, do not entitle a participant a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. As such, the amenities and rewards are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
- Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, or its representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, clients, business partners, distributors, and suppliers involved in the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club and/or HawaiianMiles program and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- Hawaiian Airlines will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with (a) any use of the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club program, (b) any failure or delay by Hawaiian Airlines in connection with the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club program (including, without limitation, the use of, or inability to use, any component of this program); or (c) the performance or non performance of the program by Hawaiian Airlines, even if it has been advised of the possibility of damages. this disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your registration information, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Hawaiian Airlines makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club program, which is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Hawaiian Airlines expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that its Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club program will be error-free. Hawaiian Airlines further disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club program. HAWAIIAN AIRLINES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so this warranty disclaimer may be limited in its applicability to you.
Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club Member Deals
- Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club Member Deals are valid for club members.
- If you are a Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club Member, please log-in to your HawaiianMiles account to redeem the Member Deals.
- If you are not a Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club Member, please read Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club “Eligibility” and “Terms and Conditions” to learn how you can become a member today.
“Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” Eligibility
- “Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” members must purchase and fly at least one Hawaiian Airlines (HNL/OGG – LAS) flight originating in the State of Hawaii to McCarran International Airport in a rolling 12-month period to retain status.*
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be a HawaiianMiles Member
- Void where prohibited.
- See Terms and Conditions for further program information
- * This applies to flights scheduled and operated by Hawaiian Airlines and does not apply to: charter flights; airline partner flights; code share flights: and flights booked using HawaiianMiles, bonus miles, or other loyalty program points or miles. Qualification for “Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club” status is requires at least one purchased Hawaii to Las Vegas segment within a rolling 12-month period. Members who qualify will receive full benefits within the 12-month period of eligibility. Example: Hawaiian Airlines Las Vegas Club Member flies a HNL-LAS segment on 6/1/11. They would become a member from 6/1/11–5/31/12. Any additional HNL-LAS segments purchased within the 12-month period, would push the 12-month period out from the last date of travel.
You must be a HawaiianMiles
member to be eligible.
You automatically qualify if you have flown to Vegas in the last 12 months or fly there now!
Get the edge on exclusive fares, deals and special promotions from our partners.