The Hawaiian Airlines Corporate Program
Joining has its benefits.
News You Can Use
EXTENDED Neighbor Island Special Saver Promotion - “REDUCED NEIGHBOR ISLAND FARES” (“O” Fare)
Hawaiian Airlines has extended our Special Saver Promotion, “REDUCED NEIGHBOR ISLAND FARES” (“O” fares)and continues to make it available for purchase via the Corporate Website. The fare appears in the “Saver” column. However, these promotional fares do not qualify for the special Corporate Program fare rules and waivers. Normal fare rules and fees apply. The following restrictions apply to these promotional fares:
- Seating is limited.
- Purchased via our websites only.
- Must be purchased 7 days prior to departure.
- Only good on our Non-Stop Interisland flights.
- Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- Fees and collection of additional fare will apply to changes.
- If combined with normal or Corporate fares, the rules and fees of this promotional fare will apply to the entire ticket/reservation.
- Same day standby not permitted.
- Other restriction and rules may apply.
Travel period from Apr10, 2012 through Jun 30, 2012. Last date to purchase tickets is Apr 30, 2012.
New regulations have changed how we display our fares – but our fares have not changed.
Please don’t be alarmed when you view our fare display page. We have not increased fares, but the way we are required to display them publicly has been changed by recently enacted government regulations. Fares displayed now include the base fare, all taxes and fees.
Corporate bookings still exempt from first and second bag fees.
You may also notice a new footnote disclosing bag fees. Please note that the display of our normal bag fees is a generic reminder to all of our customers and Corporate Bookings are still exempt from first and second bag fees.
As a Reminder...
- Interisland Same Day Standby
Passengers who are eligible for interisland same day, earlier flight standby may continue to do so. However, if baggage has been checked in for the later ticketed flight, the standby benefit will no longer be an option for those qualified passengers.
- Checked Baggage
Passengers booked via the Corporate Website are allowed to check-in the first two normal size pieces of baggage at no charge. If you require a Hawaiian Airlines’ Airport Agent’s assistance at check-in, please advise the Agent that you are a Corporate customer booked via the Corporate Website and exempt from the checked baggage fee for the first two pieces.
- The Corporate Program refund and change fee waiver benefits only apply to certain interisland fares. Mainland and International tickets are non-refundable and subject to all the normal change fees and rules.
- Changes to your company’s information must be submitted in writing to your Hawaiian Airlines Sales Manager via email, fax or mail. Please allow 24 hours Mon-Fri for processing the change.
Corporate Desk Hours of Operation:
Our Corporate Desk operates daily from 4am to 7pm Hawaii Standard Time (HST). For urgent assistance after hours, please call our General Reservations line.
Web Support - Toll Free Number
For technical help on our Website, please call Web Support toll free at 1-866-586-9419.
Interested in our Corporate Program?
Mainland based companies Learn More
Hawaii based companies Learn More