Starting in August, experience our new Extra Comfort seating to make your travel experience more relaxing and comfortable. Extra Comfort seats include:
- Five more inches of legroom for a full 36 inches of room to stretch out and relax.
- Priority boarding at the departure gate
- Complimentary on-demand in-seat entertainment featuring dozens of movies, TV shows and more
- Personal electrical power outlet to charge laptops and other electronic devices*
- Complimentary pillow and blanket (on all domestic routes)
- Souvenir pillow and blanket set (on international routes only)
- Complimentary meals and snacks
Extra Comfort seats are now available to purchase when booking tickets online and will debut in the market on all Hawaiian Airlines A330 aircraft beginning August 1, 2014.
For more information on the new Extra Comfort economy seating, click here.
*Electrical power outlets are being installed in phases and by rows and may not be available on all Extra Comfort seats by August.