Online Ticket Changes
How to cancel your ticket online
We appreciate your patience as we’ve been working hard to support our guests during this unprecedented time. If your flight has not been suspended or had a schedule change and you would like to cancel your reservation, please follow the steps below. If your flight has been suspended or had a schedule change, please follow the instructions presented in the email you received from us.
- Before canceling your ticket, please read through a few frequently asked questions below:
- What should I do if my flight has been canceled? If your flight has been suspended or had a schedule change, please follow the instructions presented in the email you received from us. If you did not receive an email from us, please contact our Reservations department.
- What does it mean to cancel my ticket? By canceling your ticket, you will not be charged a cancellation fee and the unused value of the ticket may be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket until the ticket expires. Tickets purchased before March 1, 2020 with travel dates between March 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021 are valid through May 31, 2022 and tickets purchased between March 1, 2020 and Dec. 31, 2020 are valid for two years from the original ticket purchase date. Tickets purchased on or after Jan. 1, 2021 are valid for one year from the original ticket purchase date. Once the cancellation is complete, please note that you will not be able to rebook your ticket online. When you are ready to rebook, you will need to contact our Reservations department prior to your ticket expiration date to have your change fee waived (any applicable difference in fare may apply).
- If I booked through an online travel website or travel agency, can I use this form? Please contact the travel agency or online travel website you made your purchase through to request changes, as Hawaiian Airlines is unable to make changes to your reservation. Please be assured that our travel agency partners can apply all waivers we have available.
- Additional frequently asked questions can be found here.
- Reminder: The following online cancellation option is only available for tickets that have not been canceled. If your flight has been canceled, please follow the instructions provided to you via email.
- Visit My Trips to access your current reservation itinerary. Enter the last name of the guest who booked the reservation and the six-letter confirmation code or ticket number associated with the reservation. Select “View My Trip.”
- Once the reservation itinerary is displayed, look for the cancellation instructions in the blue box at the top of the itinerary page. Read through the instructions and click the “Cancel reservation now and rebook later” button to proceed.
Note: If your reservation is not eligible for an online cancellation under our COVID-19 waiver, this option will not appear.
- If you agree to the cancellation terms listed in the proceeding box, click the “Yes, cancel my reservation” button to complete your cancellation request.
- When your reservation has been successfully canceled, we’ll display a confirmation screen with your confirmation code and a 13-digit E-Ticket number. Please save this information to your records (you will not be able to access this in the future) and have it ready when you are ready to rebook.
When to call our Reservations department
If you’d like to rebook your ticket or have questions about your reservation, you’re welcome to contact our Reservations department via chat, text or phone. Click here for contact information. To expedite the process, please be ready with your six-letter confirmation code and desired changes.