Online Ticket Changes
How to cancel your ticket online
We appreciate your patience as we’ve been working hard to support our guests during this unprecedented time. If your flight has not been suspended or had a schedule change and you would like to cancel your reservation, please follow the steps below. If your flight has been suspended or had a schedule change, please follow the instructions presented in the email you received from us.
- Before canceling your ticket, please read through a few frequently asked questions below:
- What should I do if my flight has been canceled? If your flight has been suspended or had a schedule change, please follow the instructions presented in the email you received from us. If you did not receive an email from us, please contact our Reservations department.
- What does it mean to cancel my ticket? By canceling your ticket, you will not be charged a cancellation fee and the unused value of the ticket may be applied towards the purchase of a new ticket for a period of up to one year from the original ticket purchase date. Once the cancellation is complete, please note that you will not be able to rebook your ticket online. When you are ready to rebook, you will need to contact our Reservations department to have your change fee waived (any applicable difference in fare will be collected).
- Do I have to rebook my ticket right after I cancel? And how do I rebook? You do not need to rebook your ticket when you cancel, as our current COVID-19 waivers allow for rebooking until Dec. 31, 2020. Pleas also note that the fare value of your ticket will be retained. When you’re ready to rebook, you will need to contact our Reservations department. We encourage you to rebook at a later time, as we are currently experiencing unprecedented call volumes.
- If I booked through an online travel website or travel agency, can I use this form? Please contact the travel agency or online travel website you made your purchase through to request changes, as Hawaiian Airlines is unable to make changes to your reservation. Please be assured that our travel agency partners can apply all waivers we have available.
- Additional frequently asked questions can be found here.
- Reminder: The following online cancellation option is only available for tickets that have not been canceled. If your flight has been canceled, please follow the instructions provided to you via email.
- Visit My Trips to access your current reservation itinerary. Enter the last name of the guest who booked the reservation and the six-letter confirmation code or ticket number associated with the reservation. Select “View My Trip.”
- Once the reservation itinerary is displayed, look for the cancellation instructions in the blue box at the top of the itinerary page. Read through the instructions and click the “Cancel reservation now and rebook later” button to proceed.
Note: If your reservation is not eligible for an online cancellation under our COVID-19 waiver, this option will not appear.
- If you agree to the cancellation terms listed in the proceeding box, click the “Yes, cancel my reservation” button to complete your cancellation request.
- When your reservation has been successfully canceled, we’ll display a confirmation screen with your confirmation code and a 13-digit E-Ticket number. Please save this information to your records (you will not be able to access this in the future) and have it ready when you are ready to rebook.
How to make changes to your ticket online
If you urgently need to travel and/or make changes to your ticket, but aren’t able to speak with one of our Reservations agents, you are welcome to make your changes online. Please note that by using this option, you will incur a change fee and any applicable fare difference. However, in accordance with the waivers we currently have available, your change fee (only) will be refunded at a later time.
To make these changes, log in to your My Trips page, then click "Change Flight."
When to call our Reservations department
We are experiencing unprecedented call volumes and ask that only if your flight is within 72 hours and you need to make changes to your reservation, call us at one of the numbers listed here. To expedite the process, please be ready with your six-letter confirmation code and desired changes.
If you were unable to contact us to cancel or rebook your trip before your flight departure time, your ticket number automatically becomes credit for future travel if you do not take your scheduled flight.