Take your career to new heights!
Take Your Career to New Heights
Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaii’s largest and longest-serving airline, is looking for exceptional people. People with experience. People with ambition. People who love Hawaii. We have one of the newest, most advanced fleets in the industry. We’ve added exciting international and mainland routes. And we continue to grow. This is an airline that’s going places – and you can, too.
Come Work with Us
Already a part of the Hawaiian Airlines ohana? Your success is important to us. Review current openings here.
Our 6,000+ employees are honored to serve our guests and community with a passion for air travel, a commitment to world-class service and the unique desire to introduce Hawaiian hospitality to the rest of the world. If being a part of a thriving and cohesive team that represents Hawaii on a global scale excites you, we want to hear from you.
To grow a profitable airline with a passion for excellence, our customers, our people, and the spirit of Hawaii.
To be the #1 destination carrier in the world.
- Integrity – communicating clearly, openly, and honestly; being true to our word, our plans and our responsibilities
- Diversity – valuing the abilities, knowledge and perspectives of others as differences that make us collectively stronger
- Achievement – setting and achieving our goals individually and as a team
- Responsibility – each one of us taking responsibility for ourselves, each other and the company
- Teamwork – helping others achieve their objectives
- Passion – putting positive energy into everything we do
- Change – continually improving what we do as individuals and as a team and how we do it
- Hospitality – always projecting the aloha spirit to our guests, to the community and to each other
Hawaiian Airlines is proud to operate a drug free workplace. To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, all employees are subject to drug testing.
DOT requirements ensure that any person performing safety sensitive duties undergo a drug test to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, Opioids, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines, or a metabolite of those drugs in the individual's system.
Benefits and Perks
Our benefits are designed to meet your needs today and help you plan for tomorrow.
- Travel privileges: unlimited travel on Hawaiian Airlines is a privilege that you can enjoy. You, your spouse, dependent children and parents are eligible for stand-by travel on any Hawaiian Airlines flight from your date of hire. If you aren’t married, you may designate a travel companion. With the exception of travel companions and parents, travel is typically free unless you travel to an international destination. Additionally, each employee is given 20 one-way friendship travel passes each year to give to friends and relatives (travel is based on space availability and fees do apply). Hotel and car rental discounts are also extended to airline employees.
- We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their eligible family:
- Medical plan benefits at excellent rates
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contributions
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
Hawaiian Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
Hawaiian Airlines (“Hawaiian”) embraces the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action, and strives to recruit and retain the most talented applicants from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Our policies and procedures ensure that we deliver on that commitment with integrity, and that all employment decisions are based on merit and business need.
Other applicable federal employment laws include Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA), and Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA).
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Hawaiian has always worked to provide qualified applicants and employees who are disabled veterans or individuals with disabilities with needed reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, please email us at ApplicantAccommodation@HawaiianAir.com or call us at