Since we first took to the skies in 1929, we have grown with a commitment to hiring local talent. So it’s no surprise that most in our 7,200-employee ‘ohana (family) were born or raised in communities stretching from Kaua‘i to the Island of Hawai‘i. We inherently bring to work a warm, welcoming culture of ho‘okipa (Hawaiian hospitality), the hallmark of our brand promise to our guests, as well as to ourselves. Yet, we are incredibly diverse and our workforce is representative not only of the communities we serve, but the Pacific melting pot that is Hawai‘i.
Our people are the pillar of our success, and a valued workforce is key to our continued growth. Our employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits packages.
- 401(K) plan with company matching contributions.
- Travel privileges.
- Profit sharing, quarterly and annual recognition programs.
Valuing Diversity, Culture and Knowledge
We embrace the knowledge and perspectives of professionals whose diverse backgrounds make us stronger and seek to empower them. Read more about our values here.
Inspiring Future Leaders
We support the school-to-career pipeline by encouraging young people to pursue aviation professions through a variety of educational outreach programs.
- Keiki (Children) Tours of our airport.
- Ka Ho‘okele Explorers Program.
- Aircraft Mechanic Apprenticeship Program.
- Aviators for Education.
- Hawaiian Airlines Foundation grants in education.
Click here to learn more about exciting career opportunities at Hawaiian.
Caring for Our People, Our Island Home and the Global Environment