Posted: 2017-02-08 1:06 PM HST
Guests are advised to check HawaiianAirlines.com for the latest updates on scheduled flights.
Effective immediately, guests holding tickets for travel on Hawaiian Airlines or Hawaiian Airlines codeshare flights to/from/via:
- New York, New York (JFK)
- Boston, Massachusetts (BOS)
- Newark, New Jersey (EWR)
- Charlotte, North Carolina (CLT)
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (RDU)
- Washington, District of Columbia (WAS)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PHL)
- Ticket was issued on/before February 8, 2017
- Affected flight(s) is/are originally scheduled for travel between February 8, 2017 and February 9, 2017
- Change must be rebooked and ticketed for new flights no later than February 9, 2017
- New travel must commence on/before February 12, 2017
In addition, for changes made to new flights, any resulting difference in fare(s) will be waived provided that change is made to the same compartment (i.e. Coach to Coach or First/Business Class to First/Business Class) and there is no change in origin and destination.
Normal refund rules will apply. There will be no waiver of any applicable cancellation fees for refundable tickets and no refunds permitted on non-refundable tickets related to this event.
All changes must be made by calling our Reservations Department at 1-800-367-5320.