Take Your Career to New Heights
Hawaiian Airlines, Hawaii’s largest and longest-serving airline, is looking for exceptional people. People with experience. People with ambition. People who love Hawaii. We have one of the newest, most advanced fleets in the industry. We’ve added exciting international and mainland routes. And we continue to grow. This is an airline that’s going places – and you can, too.
Come Work with Us
Already a part of the Hawaiian Airlines ohana? Your success is important to us. Review current openings here.
Our 6,000+ employees are honored to serve our guests and community with a passion for air travel, a commitment to world-class service and the unique desire to introduce Hawaiian hospitality to the rest of the world. If being a part of a thriving and cohesive team that represents Hawaii on a global scale excites you, we want to hear from you.
To grow a profitable airline with a passion for excellence, our customers, our people, and the spirit of Hawaii.
To be the #1 destination carrier in the world.
- Integrity – communicating clearly, openly, and honestly; being true to our word, our plans and our responsibilities
- Diversity – valuing the abilities, knowledge and perspectives of others as differences that make us collectively stronger
- Achievement – setting and achieving our goals individually and as a team
- Responsibility – each one of us taking responsibility for ourselves, each other and the company
- Teamwork – helping others achieve their objectives
- Passion – putting positive energy into everything we do
- Change – continually improving what we do as individuals and as a team and how we do it
- Hospitality – always projecting the aloha spirit to our guests, to the community and to each other
Hawaiian Airlines is proud to operate a drug free workplace. To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, all employees are subject to drug testing.
DOT requirements ensure that any person performing safety sensitive duties undergo a drug test to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, Opioids, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines, or a metabolite of those drugs in the individual's system.
Benefits and Perks
Our benefits are designed to meet your needs today and help you plan for tomorrow.
- Travel privileges: unlimited travel on Hawaiian Airlines is a benefit that you can immediately enjoy. You, your spouse, dependent children and parents are eligible for stand-by travel on any Hawaiian Airlines flight from your date of hire. If you aren’t married, you may designate a travel companion. With the exception of travel companions and parents, travel is typically free unless you travel to an international destination. Additionally, each employee is given 20 one-way friendship travel passes each year to give to friends and relatives (travel is based on space availability and fees do apply). Hotel and car rental discounts are also extended to airline employees.
- We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their eligible family:
- Medical plan benefits at excellent rates
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contributions
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Supplement
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
- E-Verify (English/Spanish)
- Right to Work
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Hawaiian Airlines Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines 2018 Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
Hawaiian Airlines is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities
Hawaiian Airlines provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at ApplicantAccommodation@HawaiianAir.com or call us at 808-835-3762.