- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Hawaiian Airlines® MasterCard® Las Vegas Getaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, unless local law prohibits entry or requires pre-registration or bonding. Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent company, or any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, or advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes entry period is on Monday, September 7, 2015 from 10am – 6pm HST and involves the entry method described below.
The Sweepstakes will be administered by Hawaiian Airlines as the Sponsor. To enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win, visit the event table during Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard Cardholder Appreciation Day at Kahala Mall on Monday, September 7, 2015 from 10am – 6pm HST. Enter your name, e-mail address, and zip code where prompted. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per submission. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- WINNER SELECTION. On or Tuesday, September 8, 2015 Hawaiian Airlines will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner (herein after “Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
PRIZES AND ODDS.
- The Grand Prize Winner selected in the Sweepstakes drawing will receive one hundred thousand HawaiianMiles (100,000), and a voucher for a two (2) night hotel stay at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, limo transportation to and from the airport, $100 at the Grotto Italian Restaurant, & two (2) tickets to Gordie Brown. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $800, which may vary depending on the departure and destination city(ies) selected by Winner, Winner’s travel itinerary(ies), and the costs of air transportation at time of prize redemption. To claim prize, the Winner must be a member of the HawaiianMiles program. The HawaiianMiles portion of the Grand Prize will be credited directly to the Grand Prize Winner’s HawaiianMiles account. All HawaiianMiles Program terms and conditions will apply to the Grand Prize award, including without limitation expiration of accumulated HawaiianMiles. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the prize drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified at the email address or phone number associated with the Winner’s information provided at the time of entry. Award of the prizes are subject to verification of the Winners’ eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s inability to reach a Winner using the information associated with the Winner’s HawaiianMiles account, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, a Winner’s failure to timely respond to prize notification, and/or a Winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in that Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes and the selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries. The Winner may waive his/her right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by the Winner. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), both of which must be returned within ten (10) days of the date of personal delivery or sender’s postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit and release within ten (10) days may result in the Grand Prize Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Grand Prize, and the award of the Grand Prize to a substitute Winner.
- GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release the Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or any travel, merchandise, or other goods or services redeemed with any mileage prize awarded (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injury, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
- CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Hawaii, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Hawaii. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be by and within the courts of the State of Hawaii and no other. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST REQUESTS. For a copy of these Official Rules (available starting September 7, 2015) or a Winner list (available starting on or around September 8, 2015, after Winner confirmation is completed), send a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Official Rules Request” or “Winners List Request” (as applicable), Hawaiian Airlines, Attn: Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard Las Vegas Getaway Sweepstakes; P.O. Box 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820-0008.
- SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of the Winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes will be final and binding in all respects.