- Full Text
- Rule 1: Application of Tariff
- Rule 2: Emergency Situations
- Rule 3: Schedules and Operations
- Rule 4: Restricted Items
- Rule 5: Definitions
- Rule 10: Passports and Visas - Responsibility of Passenger
- Rule 35: Refusal to Transport
- Rule 40: Electronic Surveillance of Passengers and Baggage
- Rule 50: Acceptance of Children
- Rule 55: Service Animals
- Rule 90: Oxygen
- Rule 95: Claims
- Rule 96: Customer Advocate Issues
- Rule 100: Tickets - General
- Rule 105: Ticket Validity
- Rule 115: Confirmation of Reserved Space
- Rule 135: Cancellation of Reservations
- Rule 150: Application of Fares - General
- Rule 160: Currency
- Rule 170: Round-Trip Fares
- Rule 175: Circle-Trip Fares
- Rule 180: Stopovers
- Rule 185: Routings
- Rule 187: Minimum Fares
- Rule 190: Acceptance of Baggage: General
- Rule 195: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Rule 200: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Live Animals
- Rule 205: Checked and Carry-On Baggage
- Rule 215: Cabin-Seat Baggage and Charges
- Rule 220: Baggage - General Conditions of Acceptance
- Rule 225: Baggage Charges
- Rule 230: Liability - Baggage
- Rule 235: Flight Delays/Cancellations (Standby Passengers)
- Rule 240: Flight Delays/Cancellations (Confirmed Passengers)
- Rule 245: Denied Boarding Compensation
- Rule 255: Rerouting
- Rule 260: Involuntary Refunds
- Rule 270: Voluntary Refunds
- Rule 275: Foreign Currency Refunds
- Rule 392: Returned Check Charge
Passengers may check baggage for carriage in the cargo compartment of the aircraft and/or may carry baggage on board the aircraft subject to the provisions in paragraph(s) (A) and (B) below. The suitability of baggage, as to weight, size and character, to be carried in the passenger compartment of the aircraft will be determined by the carrier.
Carrier will check baggage which is tendered by a passenger and which is acceptable under the terms of Rules 190, 195 and 200, upon presentation by a passenger of a valid ticket for transportation over the lines of HA, or over the lines of HA and one or more other carriers, subject to the conditions specified below.
- Baggage must be checked at the city or airport office from which the passengers departs, designated by HA, and in advance of flight departure time as prescribed by HA.
- The passenger's name and contact phone number must appear on the baggage. HA will supply baggage identification labels free of charge.
- Baggage will not be checked:
- to a point that is not on the passenger's routing.
- beyond the passenger's next point of stopover or, if there is no stopover, beyond the final destination designated on the ticket.
- beyond a point at which the passenger wants to reclaim the baggage or any portion thereof.
- beyond the point to which all applicable charges have been paid.
- beyond a point at which the passenger is to transfer to a connecting flight, if that flight is scheduled to depart from an airport different from the one at which the passenger is scheduled to arrive.
- Live animals will not be checked beyond a point of transfer to another carrier.
Delivery of Checked Baggage by HA
- Delivery will be made at the destination shown in the baggage check.
- Acceptance of baggage by the bearer of the baggage check and baggage (claim) tag(s) without written complaint at the time of delivery is presumptive evidence that the baggage and contents have been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the contract of carriage.
Carry-On Baggage Carry-on baggage must fit under the seat in front of you
or be stored in an approved compartment (overhead bin) and is subject to the
following additional conditions.
- The maximum size is 45 linear inches (9x14x22).
- The maximum weight is 25 lbs. per passenger.
Exception: Subject to space availability, any assistive device brought into the cabin by a qualified individual with a disability shall not be subject to the above limitation.
NOTE: Carry-on items that do not fit in an overhead compartment on flights operated by Empire Airlines DBA ‘Ohana by Hawaiian will be valet checked at the gate.