Create Your Hawaiian Airlines Gift Certificate
You may customize and purchase up to 10 certificates at a time.
Gift Certificate and Gift Card FAQs
Looking to purchase a Hawaiian Airlines Gift Certificate or Gift Card? To get you started, we've answered a few common questions that you may have when purchasing a Gift Certificate or Gift Card.
What can I redeem my Gift Certificate or Gift Card for?
Air travel on Hawaiian Airlines, anywhere we fly in Hawaii, North America and Internationally. This includes the ticket price plus related taxes and security fees.
To redeem your Gift Certificate or Gift Card, you must make your reservation online. Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are not accepted when making reservations on the phone or in person.
Is there a limit on how many Gift Certificates or Gift Cards I can redeem for one ticket?
Yes. You can use up to four (4) Gift Certificates or Gift Cards for each ticket purchase.
What can't I use my Gift Certificate or Gift Card for?
Your Gift Certificate and Gift Cards will not apply towards baggage fees, fare differences, change fees, upgrades (Extra Comfort and Preferred Seats), Premier Club, Hawaiian Airlines vacation packages, in-flight products/services, miles purchased and other ancillary fees and purchases.
Where can I buy a Gift Certificate or Gift Card?
Gift certificates are virtual and right at your fingertips! Click here, to purchase your gift certificate, today. The certificate will then be emailed to the recipient to use when they book their flight online.
On the other hand, Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards are available at the checkout counters of all Hawaii Foodland, Sack N Save and Foodland Farms stores while supplies last. The gift card comes in multiple designs, of your choice.
Both Gift Certificates and Gift Cards may be purchased in any dollar amount you choose, from $50 to $2,000.
Terms & Conditions
Gift Cards/Gift Certificates Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase and redemption of gift certificates and gift cards at www.HawaiianAirlines.com or any authorized retailer:
- The Hawaiian Airlines Gift Certificate and Gift Card Program is administered by Hawaiian Gifts, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company and affiliate of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are only redeemable online at www.HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Gift certificates may be purchased having an initial balance of not less than $50 and not greater than $2,000.
- Gift certificates and gift card balances may only be applied to airfare purchases made online through www.HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Only forms of payment with billing addresses in the United States and Canada are eligible.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are non-refundable yet fully transferable until redeemed.
- Hawaiian Gifts, LLC. and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates and gift cards.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are valid with most fare types. Certain fare types, such as dollar/mile combination fares and any fare associated with purchase of ancillary products such as Trip Insurance and Lei Greetings may not be purchased using gift certificates and/or gift cards.
- Gift cards and gift certificates cannot be applied to a held reservation.
- Gift certificates and gift cards cannot be applied to travel packages and any third-party vendor transactions.
- Gift certificates and gift cards can be applied to taxes and security fees for E-awards (if Purchase Miles is not used)
- No more than four (4) gift certificates and gift cards may be used at time of redemption when making an airfare purchase at www.HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Gift certificates and gift card balances will be applied to the total price of the airline tickets in any one transaction.
- Any unused balances on gift certificates or gift cards may be used toward the purchase of another Hawaiian Airlines ticket at a later time.
Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are the final authorities on the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions.
For questions and concerns about the Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card and Gift Certificate program please call the Contact Us for assistance.