Create Your Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card
You may customize and purchase up to 10 cards at a time.
Gift Cards FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy a Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card?
Gift Cards can be purchased either online (digital Gift Card) or at the checkout counters of all Hawaii Foodland, Sack N Save and Foodland Farms stores. Digital Gift Cards are virtual and available right at your fingertips! Click here, to purchase your digital Gift Card today. The Gift Card will then be emailed to the recipient.
Gift Cards may be purchased in any dollar amount you choose, from $50 to $2,000.
What can I redeem my Gift Card for?
- One-way or round-trip dollar air travel purchases made on HawaiianAirlines.com
- Taxes and fees
- Purchases of Extra Comfort and Preferred Seat upgrades at time of booking or via MyTrips/Change Seat (prior to check-in).
- In booking path purchase of miles/insufficient miles (when guest tries to book with HawaiianMiles but doesn't have enough to cover the balance due)
- Purchase of held reservations
- Dollar/Miles bookings
To redeem your Gift Card, we recommend that guests make their reservations online.
Gift Cards are not valid for services, products or fees listed below:
- Ticket Change Fees
- Other ancillary items including: Premier Club, Fare Hold, Bid Up, and any third-party products like lei greeting, car, shuttle, and trip insurance.
- Travel Packages / Vacation Packages
- Fare Differences for changes to previously issued tickets
- Checked baggage fees
- Rental car, meals or hotels Oxygen units
- Payment of C.O.D. amounts
- Payment for special services
- Cargo charges
- First Class Upgrade fees
- Inflight amenities such as beverages and headsets
- Unaccompanied minor fees
Is there a limit on how many Gift Cards I can redeem for one ticket?
Yes. You can use up to four (4) Gift Cards for each ticket purchase.
Can I use a Gift Card when …
… I book a mileage award flight?
Yes, you can use a Gift Card to pay for taxes and other fees when you complete an award booking online.
… I book an international flight?
Of course-you can use them to buy Hawaiian Airlines tickets on any of our routes. Flights must be purchased in US dollars and on our US website. They will not appear as a form of payment option on our international websites.
… I have a Corporate Account or Preferred Affiliate Code and want to apply my Gift Card?
No, Gift Cards cannot be used with Corporate Accounts or Preferred Affiliate Codes. If you'd like more info, please contact your account representative.
How do I redeem my Gift Card?
When purchasing your flight on our US site, you will be offered the option of purchasing your ticket with a Gift Card. Please select this option and enter your number and 4-digit PIN.
How can I check the balance on my Gift Card?
There are two ways to check your Gift Card balance:
- Online, by visiting Gift Cards -- OR --
- By phone, by calling 1-866-294-4472
Don't forget to have your Gift Card handy so you can provide the requested information when prompted.
When does my Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card expire?
Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards do not have expiration dates.
I noticed that there’s a discrepancy with the amount loaded on the Gift Card I purchased at Foodland. What should I do?
Take your Gift Card and receipt to the Hawaii Foodland, Sack N Save or Foodland Farms store where you purchased it. The customer service counter will help you correct the amount.
Can I return a Gift Card I purchased?
No, Gift Cards purchased both online and in-store are non-refundable.
I haven't received an email with my digital Gift Card.
Have you checked your spam box? Some emails get routed there. If you cannot locate your Gift Card email in your inbox or spam folder, please contact Web Support Center for further assistance.
Help! I've lost my Gift Card.
Unfortunately, we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
Can I reload my Gift Card?
No, Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
You can purchase additional Gift Cards either online (digital Gift Card) or at your favorite Hawaii Foodland, Sack N Save and Foodland Farms stores.
Can I earn miles if I book a reservation using a Gift Card?
Yes, provided you have a HawaiianMiles account.
Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the purchase and redemption of Hawaiian Airlines E-Gift Cards and Gift Cards at www.HawaiianAirlines.com or any authorized retailer:
- The Hawaiian Airlines E-Gift Card and Gift Card Program is administered by Hawaiian Gifts, LLC, an Arizona limited liability company and affiliate of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
- E-gift cards and gift cards are only redeemable online at HawaiianAirlines.com.
- E-gift cards may be purchased having an initial balance of not less than $50 and not greater than $2,000.
- E-gift cards and gift card balances may only be applied to airfare purchases made online through HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Only forms of payment with billing addresses in the United States and Canada are eligible.
- E-gift cards and gift cards are non-refundable yet fully transferable until redeemed.
- Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are not responsible for lost or stolen e-gift cards and gift cards.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to deactivate or reject any e-gift cards or gift cards issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions, unless prohibited by law.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to void e-gift cards or gift cards and/or cancel transactions paid with e-gift cards or gift cards that were obtained, used or applied to a purchase made fraudulently, unlawfully or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- E-gift cards and gift cards are valid with most fare types. Certain fare types may not be eligible to be purchased using e-gift cards and/or gift cards.
- E-gift cards and gift cards cannot be applied to travel packages and any third-party vendor transactions.
- E-gift cards and gift cards can be applied to taxes and security fees for E-awards.
- No more than four (4) e-gift cards and gift cards may be used at time of redemption when making an airfare purchase at HawaiianAirlines.com.
- E-gift cards and gift card balances will be applied to the total price of eligible products in the transaction.
- Any unused balances on e-gift cards or gift cards may be used toward the purchase of another Hawaiian Airlines ticket or eligible product at a later time.
- Hawaiian Gifts, LLC and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. are the final authorities on the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions.
For questions and concerns about the Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card and E-Gift Card program please Contact Us for assistance.
Sign into your HawaiianMiles account to access our 48-hour Gift Card Offer!
Earn 5 bonus HawaiianMiles per $1 spent when you purchase a digital Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card between
Earn 5 bonus HawaiianMiles per $1 spent!
Purchase a digital Hawaiian Airlines Gift Card now and earn 5 bonus HawaiianMiles per $1 spent**! (Offer valid from