Take advantage of our new expedited check-in service, designed for those who have already checked in on the web or their mobile device, and paid in advance any bag fees prior to arriving at the airport. This service is currently offered only in Honolulu.
It’s a fast and convenient way to kick off your travel experience, and you can avoid the crowds at the airport kiosks. Here’s how it works:
Check-in on the web or mobile device before coming to the airport:
- Log on to HawaiianAirlines.com from your computer or mobile device and check in for your flight.
- Indicate the number of bags you want to check, and if payment is required, pay any bag fees with a credit card.
- If using a computer, print your boarding pass, or save your mobile boarding pass on your phone.
Arrive at the airport:
- Arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure time.
- Proceed to Departure Level, Terminal 1 with your boarding pass and bags.
- Look for the "Touchless Bag Tags" sign, located at the first door of the Hawaiian Airlines domestic terminal (mauka end - see map below).
- Present your boarding pass to the Hawaiian Airlines agent who will scan your boarding pass and give you your baggage tags.
- Proceed to the Bag Drop/Agriculture Inspection to drop off your bag(s).
- You’re all set and can proceed to TSA!