Tokyo Haneda Airport
Step-by-step instructions to help you make your flight connection
Domestic to international transfers
- The approximate transfer time is 60 minutes.
- If you have not checked your baggage through to your international flight, please collect it from the domestic baggage claim area, and take it to the international terminal.
- You can also connect between terminals using the Tokyo Monorail or the Keihin Kyuko line. You can ride for free using tickets obtained from the Haneda Airport Information Desk.
International to domestic transfers
Opening hours of the domestic transfers counter:05:00-08:30, 09:30-11:30, 12:45-20:20
- Check-in and baggage check-in for domestic transfers can only be carried out on the day of departure. Thank you for your understanding.
- Check-in baggage is accepted by 45 minutes prior to departure time at the transfers counter. After that time, baggage can be checked-in only at the domestic terminal-1. No baggage transport service available between the terminals.
- The approximate transfer time is 70 minutes.
- Passengers who have checked through to their JAL domestic flight and have no baggage to check may proceed directly to the domestic transfer security inspection area in the international terminal.
- When transferring between terminals on the JAL domestic transfers bus, Tokyo Monorail, or Keihin Kyuko line, passengers are requested to clear the security check point in the domestic terminal 1 by 15 minutes prior to departure time. The Tokyo Monorail and Keihin Kyuko line are still accessible when the JAL domestic transfers bus is not operating.
- For Tokyo Monorail or Keihin Kyuko line, free tickets are available at the information counter on the arrival lobby of the international terminal. No tickets required for the inter-terminal free shuttle bus.
International to international transfers
- After arrival, please check in for your connecting flight at the international transfers counter just before Immigration. Then proceed through the entrance next to the counter to a security inspection area for transit passengers before making your way to departures on level 3.
- If you already completed check-in to your final destination at your departure airport, you do not need to visit the transfers counter. Please proceed directly to the security inspection area for transit passengers.