Hawaiian Airlines Lounges
Enjoy a special place to relax before your flight
We are pleased to offer our Business Class guests departing Honolulu for one of our international cities complimentary access to The Plumeria Lounge. Enjoy a special place to relax and share memories of the sights, sounds, and flavors of the Islands.View Gallery
Who has access to The Plumeria Lounge?
- Lounge access is complimentary for our Business Class guests departing Honolulu to one of our international destinations
- The Plumeria Lounge Day Pass can be purchased at the lounge through an agent
The Plumeria Lounge Pass (Price Per Person*)
|Pualani Gold||$35 USD**|
|Pualani Platinum||$30 USD**|
*General Lounge Pass is only available for purchase at time of check-in (web/mobile/kiosk/lounge agent) on the day of travel and is subject to seat availability. Click here to view the terms and conditions of The Plumeria Lounge Pass.
**Pualani Platinum and Pualani Gold Discounted Lounge Pass is only available for purchase with a lounge agent located at The Plumeria Lounge on the day of travel. Must show your current Platinum or Gold status on your boarding pass. Prices for elites applies to the member only. Payment accepted by credit or debit card only.
Location and hours
Located at the Honolulu International Airport, Terminal 1 on the third floor, after the TSA security check point. Take the nearest escalator/elevator up to the third floor, and the lounge is located near the Wiki Wiki shuttle pick up area.
The Plumeria Lounge amenities
- Assortment of Sandwiches
- Beer and Wines
- Coffee and Hot Tea
- Soda and Juice
- Assortment of Snacks
- Dedicated Customer Service Agent for lounge guests
- High speed Wi-Fi
- AC & USB charging outlets
- Men & Women restroom
The Plumeria Lounge House Rules
- Eligible guests must have a Hawaiian Airlines Business Class seat listed on their boarding pass to access the lounge
- Guests accessing The Plumeria Lounge must be 21 years of age or older due to alcohol being served. Guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, traveling on the same itinerary
- Pets are not allowed inside The Plumeria Lounge
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarette use is not permitted
- For more information about our lounge program, click here
Keeping you safe
- Social Distancing: Lounge capacity is limited, and all seating is spaced out by 6 feet.
- Waitlist system: A new waitlist system is available.
- Face Coverings: Guests must wear a face covering while inside the lounge except when eating and drinking.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizers are readily available for lounge guests.
- Disinfecting Common Areas: We disinfect our common areas and frequently touched surfaces with a CDC approved cleaner throughout each day and use electrostatic spraying to comprehensively and evenly clean our lounge each night.