Neighbor Island Travel Plan
We have taken everything we know about the way our local guests prefer to travel and built four different plans. We hope you will find one that meets your needs. The benefits of this program include:
- Value - As less seats become available, seat prices increase, while your plan's seat price remains fixed.
- Certainty - Pay once and fix the price of your future travel. Travel under your plan may be subject to some restrictions, but if there's a seat available on a qualifying flight, it's yours.
- Convenient Booking - Manage all your bookings online through your HawaiianMiles account. There are no offer codes or plan numbers to remember.
Before you purchase a plan, please read through the restrictions and select the plan that fits your travel needs. There are also a few other things you should know:
- These plans are for individual HawaiianMiles members for Neighbor Island travel.
- Neighbor Island Travel Plans are available for purchase online only.
- You can purchase a plan every 12 months for a year's worth of flights.
- These are for coach class trips and for non-stop flights (excludes trips that require multiple flight segments to your destination and multi-city trips).
After purchasing your Neighbor Island Travel Plan, an E-Certificate containing everything you need to start booking your Travel Plan trips will be deposited into your HawaiianMiles account.
Here's a quick starter guide to use your Travel Plan:
- Log in to your HawaiianMiles account and start booking your flight.
- In the booking path, your Travel Plan E-Certificate will appear above the tool bar. Here you can select if you would like to use your Travel Plan to book your flight.
- As you complete the booking, our system will apply your Travel Plan to the flight. Simply enter your passenger information to confirm your reservation.
For more details, see our detailed Neighbor Island Travel Plan User GuideChanges: If you need to make changes to your itinerary, please call our dedicated phone line (1-800-367-5320) and select the option for itinerary changes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please remember that there is a flat change fee of $35 per itinerary change or a $50 flat charge for changes that violate program restrictions.
WHO, WHERE AND HOW: TOP FAQS
Can anyone purchase a Travel Plan?
Can I buy a Travel Plan for someone else?
Can I purchase multiple Travel Plans?
Can I give someone my tickets if I can’t use them?
What restrictions come with this plan?
When can I book flights with my plan?
Anything else I should know before I buy?
Exipiration and Renewal
How long do I get to travel?
What happens if I still have unused E-certificates when my Travel Plan expires?
Can I book travel past my Travel Plan's expiration date?
When can I renew my plan?
Will these plans be offered all the time?
Still didn't find the information you were looking for?
Check out the full list of FAQs or see our Neighbor Island Travel Plan User Guide
- The Neighbor Island Travel Plan is available only to HawaiianMiles members. If you're not a member, it's easy to sign up. For new enrollment in HawaiianMiles, activation may take up to 72 hours.
- The Neighbor Island Travel Plan excludes corporate, affiliate, charity, travel agents, merchant, Bank of America small business, and Bank of Hawaii small business accounts (HawaiianMiles accounts that start with 191-199).
- Products are non-transferable and non-refundable and are only issued to the HawaiianMiles member at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are only available in coach class.
- Tickets are for non-stop trips (excludes trips that require multiple flights to your destination or multi-city trips); Tickets must be booked one-way or round-trip, depending on the plan.
- Upgrades and flight changes are permitted but are subject to a fee.
- Products are only for Neighbor Island travel on Hawaiian Airlines operated flights; Code share flights are not permitted.
- See Terms and Conditions for additional information.