Why Travel Insurance?
You've planned your dream vacation and the only thing you should be worrying about now is which beach you want to visit. Yet sometimes the unexpected happens, and you have to be prepared. What if there's a sudden medical emergency, or your luggage gets stolen? You can protect your investment by purchasing Allianz Travel Insurance.
Explore the benefits of travel insurance
Whether you’re still planning your trip or have an existing reservation, travel insurance* can help protect you and your loved ones from booking to back home. Benefits may vary. Get a quote to view coverage details.
- Trip Cancellation Protection
- Reimburses your prepaid, non-refundable travel expenses if you must cancel your trip due to a covered reason.
- Trip Interruption Protection
- Reimburses you for the unused, non-refundable portion of your trip and for the increased transportation costs it takes for you to return home due to a covered reason.
- Emergency Medical and Dental Protection
- Provides benefits for losses due to covered medical and dental emergencies that occur during your trip.
- Emergency Medical Transportation Protection
- Arranges and pays for medically necessary transportation following a covered injury or illness to an appropriate medical facility to receive care and get you home after treatment.
- Travel/Trip Delay Protection
- Reimburses eligible meals and accommodations when your trip is delayed for 6 or more consecutive hours for a covered reason.
- Baggage Loss/Damage Protection
- Reimburses for loss, damage or theft of luggage and personal effects.
- Baggage Delay Protection
- Reimburses the purchase of essential items during your trip if your baggage is delayed for 24 hours or more.
- Change Fee Protection
- Reimburses for fees you are charged if you need to change your flight itinerary due to a covered reason.
- Concierge Services
- Turn your trip into a VIP experience. Our travel experts can provide personalized information about your destination and assist you with making restaurant reservations, tee times, tickets to events, and more.
- 24-Hour Assistance Services
- Help is just a phone call away. Our staff of multilingual problem solvers is available 24 hours a day to help you with medical, legal, and travel-related emergencies. We can help you find local medical and legal professionals, help with missed connections or lost/stolen travel documents, and more.
It’s not too late to protect your trip
If you already have an existing reservation, don’t worry – you can still purchase Allianz Travel Insurance. As the gold standard in the industry, they are redefining what travel insurance can do for you—combining global protection with award-winning assistance to give you peace of mind wherever your journey takes you.