If you enjoyed our Chef Series, we’ve put together a recipe book for you to download, share and enjoy!
View the Cookbook
Chef Trevor Luke shows us how to transform Zippy's chili into multiple ono dishes. Learn how to make his chili omelet and loaded baked potato for you to enjoy at home.
Zippy’s Chili Omelette
- 2 eggs
- Zippy’s Original Chili (5 oz, half of the 10 oz pouch)
- Cheese (Optional)
- Butter or Vegetable Spray or Oil
- Place a pan onto the stove and turn on to medium heat.
- Place butter, vegetable spray, or oil into the pan.
- Crack 2 eggs in a mixing bowl and with a fork scramble the eggs well.
- When the pan is heated, pour the eggs into the pan. Let it cook and then flip with a rubber spatula.
- Pour half a pouch (5 oz) of heated chili over the middle of the egg mixture. At this time, if you want to add cheese, pour the cheese over the chili.
- Fold the egg in half or thirds.
- Plate and enjoy with your favorite breakfast starch.
Zippy’s Chili Loaded Baked Potato
- 1 Whole Potato
- 1 tsp Oil
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Zippy’s No Bean Chili (1 each 10 oz packet)
- Cheddar Cheese (1 oz or more if like)
- Bacon, Cooked Crispy & Chopped (2 pcs)
- Mayonnaise (1 oz or more if like)
- Green Onions (1 tbsp)
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and scrub the potato.
- With a clean fork poke small holes over the potato.
- Pour oil over the potato. Season the potato with salt and pepper. Rub ingredients evenly over the potato.
- Place potato onto a lined baking pan.
- Place into the oven and cook for 60 - 70 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven.
- With a sharp knife cut a slit on the top of the potato going about halfway down. With your hands gently squeeze the potato to open it up.
- Pour 1 bag of heated no bean chili into the potato.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and green onions.