Hawaiian Airlines #HAMasterCard Life’s Best Moments Instagram Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Hawaiian Airlines #HAMasterCard Life’s Best Moments Instagram Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. ("Sponsor"), its parent entity, and any other individual or entity associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of such employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are also not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., 3375 Koapaka Street, G-350, Honolulu, HI 96819.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 19, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Hawaiian Standard Time ("HT"), ends on December 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. HT. The servers of Instagram, LLC are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Starts at 8:00 a.m. HT
Ends at 11:59 p.m. HT
Approximate drawing and winner notification date
December 19, 2016
December 31, 2016
January 6, 2017
4. How to Enter: You will need to have an Instagram account. Creating an account is free; however use is subject to their terms and conditions: http://instagram.com/legal/terms/. If you use a mobile device to read or post content, message and data rates may apply.
First, follow Hawaiian Airlines on Instagram (www.instagram.com/hawaiianairlines). Next, repost the Sponsor’s post on Instagram, describing your “Life’s Best Moment,” including the hashtag #HAMasterCard, and tag three friends. Posts must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter the Sweepstakes only once, regardless of method. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the applicable email account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the email account associated with the submitted entry. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select a potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Potential winners will be notified through the social network which they entered. Each potential winner will be required to respond to Sponsor with their name, HawaiianMiles account number, email address, home mailing address and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes. Winner must provide this information to Sponsor as directed within the number of days stated in the notice in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled after each winner is confirmed.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 40,000 Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles. Sponsor will deposit the miles directly into winner’s HawaiianMiles account. Approximate Retail Value: $1,100.
HawaiianMiles accounts are free and easy to open, but the account and use of the HawaiianMiles are subject to the program’s terms and conditions: http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/HawaiianMiles/Pages/terms-and-conditions.aspx.
The Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use and redemption including any costs and expenses not listed above. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) Prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and any other individual or entity associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, Instagram, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii or the appropriate Hawaii State Court located in Honolulu County, Hawaii; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
© 2016 Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved.