Sydney Harbour Challenge presented by Hawaiian Airlines
Win 2 Return Airfares Competition
Saturday 27 February 2016
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years who complete the entry form at the Hawaiian Airlines Promotional Tent, Manly Wharf on Saturday 27 February 2016.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition commences at 9am, 27 February 2016 and entries close at 4.30pm, 27 February 2016.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the entry form on one of the competition iPads located in the Hawaiian Airlines Promotional Tent.
- The competition is a ‘game of skill’ and entries will be judged on the correct answering of the competition question.
- Entries will be judged at 10.30am (AEDT) on Monday 29 February 2016 and winners notified as per the terms & conditions.
- The prizewinner will be notified by email following the entry judging. The winners name will also appear on the competition page at HawaiianAirlines.com.au/SHCcomp
- Total prize is valued at AUD$3,000
- Flights are for 2 (two) economy class tickets from Sydney (SYD) to Honolulu (HNL) return and subject to availability. If the winner is from another city it will be their responsibility (including costs) to get to Sydney (SYD)
- The Prize Winner must be 18 years old and over.
- Once flights are booked, you will not be able to change any flight and they are Non-transferable/Non-exchangeable/Non-replaceable/Nonupgradeable/Non-Changeable. Further fare rules may apply.
- The prize winner and their guest must travel together and share the same itinerary.
- Seats are subject to availability. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Entire travel must be completed by 31 August 2016.
- Travel is NOT permitted during the following period:25 March -10 Apr 2016 and 24 June -10 July 2016.
- Travel dates need to be booked and ticketed within 30 days of receiving the
- By accepting the prize as mentioned above, you understand that all federal, state, and local taxes attached to the value of the prize (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of you as Prizewinner. In addition, you and your travel guest(s) (if applicable) agree to release and forever discharge Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., its officers, directors, agents, subcontractors, employees and all other persons, firms and corporations from any and all claims and demands, rights and causes of action of any kind, now or hereafter, or in any way growing out of known or unknown to you or your travel guest at the present time, and property damage resulting or to result from your receipt, use or ownership of the prize.
- Visitors to the USA will need to apply for a Visa Waiver via the ElectronicSystem for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to travelling to the United States. A fee (at the winners expense) will apply to new ESTA applications and renewals payable by credit or debit card at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov