No change fees
on flights booked through March 31, 2021*
Book a flight today
*Please see policy details below:
- The change fee waiver will be granted for tickets that are purchased between Jan. 1 and March 31, 2021 for any Hawaiian Airlines flight.
- For guests who choose to cancel the trip and not rebook the same itinerary, the unused value of the ticket may be applied as a travel credit toward the purchase of a new ticket for a period of up to one year from the original ticket issuance date.
- The ticket must be rebooked (or travel credit used) within one (1) year of the original ticket purchase date. New travel must also begin within one (1) year of the original ticket purchase date.
- The change fee will be waived, but any applicable fare difference will be collected for the new flight.
- Guests who have purchased their tickets through a travel agency will need to request changes through their agency directly.
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations handling fees and HawaiianMiles award redeposit fees will be waived.