No change fees
on flights booked through Dec. 31, 2020*
Book a flight today
*Please see policy details below:
- The change fee waiver will be granted for tickets that are purchased between March 1 and Dec. 31, 2020 for any Hawaiian Airlines flight.
- For guests who choose to cancel the trip and not rebook the same itinerary, the unused value of the ticket may be applied as a travel credit toward the purchase of a new ticket for a period of up to two years from the original ticket issuance date.
- The ticket must be rebooked (or travel credit used) within two (2) years of the original ticket purchase date. New travel must also begin within two (2) years of the original ticket purchase date.
- The change fee will be waived, but any applicable fare difference will be collected for the new flight.
- Guests who have purchased their tickets through a travel agency will need to request changes through their agency directly.
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations handling fees and HawaiianMiles award redeposit fees will be waived.