No change fees for new flight bookings
We want our guests to feel comfortable booking a flight on us and have adopted flexible ticket change policies for travelers concerned about potential changes to their plans due to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Guests who book any of our flights between March and May 2020 may change their travel to a future date without incurring change fees. Click here to view full details on the travel waiver.*
*Please see policy details below:
- The change fee waiver will be granted for tickets that are purchased between March 1 and May 31, 2020 for any Hawaiian Airlines flight.
- For guests who choose to cancel the trip and not rebook the same itinerary, the unused value of the ticket may be applied as a travel credit toward the purchase of a new ticket for a period of up to one year from the original ticket issuance date.
- The ticket must be rebooked (or travel credit used) within one (1) year of the original ticket purchase date. New travel must also begin within one (1) year of the original ticket purchase date.
- The change fee will be waived, but any applicable fare difference will be collected for the new flight.
- Guests who have purchased their tickets through a travel agency will need to request changes through their agency directly.
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations handling fees and HawaiianMiles award redeposit fees will be waived.