Avis, Budget, Payless rental car exclusive partnership offers
Earn miles on your rental with our daily offers:
- Hawaiian Miles base members: Earn 250 HawaiianMiles per rental
- Pualani Gold members: Earn 500 HawaiianMiles per rental
- Pualani Platinum members: Earn up to 750 HawaiianMiles per rental and are eligible for membership to Avis’ invitation-only President’s Club3
Newest Special Offer:
Earn 1,000 bonus HawaiianMiles
For a limited time, you can earn 1,000 bonus HawaiianMiles when you rent a car for two consecutive days or more.1
Just make sure to book through HawaiianAirlines.com/Cars and use code AWD: A368908 for Avis; BCD: R901009 for Budget; and PDN: B000404 for Payless.
Valid 4/01/20 – 12/31/20
Avis Safety Pledge
The relentless commitment to keep every one of our customers and employees safe.Learn More
Budget Worry Free Promise
The assurance that we’ve taken countless safety measures to make the experience safe for everyone.Learn More
This offer is available for residents of the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Korea traveling to Hawai‘i, the U.S. and Canada for a limited time only.
1. 1,000 bonus HawaiianMiles offer valid on a qualifying rental of 2 or more consecutive days at participating Avis and Budget airport locations in the U.S. (including Hawaii) and Canada. Reservations must be made on hawaiianairlines.com to qualify for bonus miles promotion. Bonus miles are in addition to the base miles per rental you receive as part of the existing benefit. For Avis rentals, must use AWD #A368908 and Coupon #MUAA006 to receive the 1,000 bonus HawaiianMiles offer. For Budget rentals, must use BCD #R901009 and Coupon #MUAZ008. For Payless rentals, must use PND #B000404 and Coupon #MUAP002. Must mention HawaiianMiles number at time of rental to receive base and/or bonus miles. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for HawaiianMiles to post to the HawaiianMiles member's account. A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to a reservation. For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles, Avis and Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $1.00 per day. Renter must meet Avis and Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. Rental must begin by December 31, 2020.
3. Avis President’s Club enrollment is available to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
Not a HawaiianMiles member yet? Join today!
Start earning miles for your flights on Hawaiian Airlines.
Start earning miles for your flights on Hawaiian Airlines!