NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Relaxcation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., Spredfast, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., 3375 Koapaka Street, G-350, Honolulu, HI 96819. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Hawaiian Time ("HT") and ends on February 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. HT (the "Promotion Period"). Spredfast, Inc.’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Follow on Social and Enter online: To participate, you will need to have a Twitter, and/or Instagram account (each a “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
During the Promotion Period, take the following actions to receive an entry: (1) Follow @HawaiianAir on Twitter or @HawaiianAirlines on Instagram; and (2) visit www.HawaiianAirlines.com/Relaxcation and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your full name, zip code, birth date, user name on the Social Account used to follow Sponsor, and a valid email address. After completion of both actions, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Enter by mail: To enter without online access, hand print your name, address, phone number, valid email address, date of birth and HawaiianMiles account number (if any) on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Relaxcation Sweepstakes”, c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5006, Department 834788, Kalamazoo, MI 49003. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by February 28, 2018 and received by March 7, 2018. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for your timely, properly addressed mail-in request. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period, regardless of method. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around March 12, 2018. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Winner will be revealed by Sponsor and/or the Winner List (see Section 13) after winner confirmation is completed.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 140,000 HawaiianMiles; three (3) nights' accommodation (single room, double occupancy) and parking at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa (located on O‘ahu); and a Heavenly Spa Signature Massage for two (2). All hotel and massage details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The hotel accommodations and massage will be awarded as gift certificates. No gift certificate can be redeemable for cash and no cash or credit will be given on any unused amount. Gift certificates must be redeemed and will expire one (1) year after issuing date. Hotel gift certificate is not valid on holidays. Hotel accommodations and spa reservations subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. Winner should call (808) 921-4560 or fax (808) 921-4697 to make hotel reservations. Winner should call (808) 237-2535 to make spa reservations.
Sponsor will deposit the miles directly into winner’s HawaiianMiles account. Potential winner must establish a free Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles account if he or she does not already have such an account. HawaiianMiles accounts are free and easy to open, but the account and use of the HawaiianMiles are subject to the program’s terms and conditions. Miles will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation and winner opening a HawaiianMiles account. If winner fails to redeem miles or earn additional miles in the eighteen (18) consecutive months following deposit, Sponsor will expire the miles accrued on winner’s HawaiianMiles account.
Travel is subject to availability and blackout dates. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor as detailed in the passenger ticket contract and the HawaiianMiles program’s terms and conditions. Hawaiian Airlines operates flights out of select major domestic airports (“Hawaiian Airlines gateway airports”); winner will be responsible for all necessary travel to a Hawaiian Airlines gateway airport. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, travel to a Hawaiian Airlines gateway airport, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability waiver/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $8,085. Actual value may vary based on hotel, spa or miles fluctuations. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Spredfast, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2An0U4N. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.