Updated: November 28, 2022
Our internship program is a fantastic way to kickstart a career in aviation. Interns partner with a mentor to tackle real world problems and gain valuable hands on project experience in their chosen field. Additionally, interns will have the opportunity to join in events to develop a deeper understanding of the airline industry by touring facilities, having Q&A sessions with our executive leaders, and participating in other professional development and networking activities.
The 2024 program will begin taking applications on December 15, 2023. Please use the link below to navigate to our internship job board where you can view all opportunities this summer. Candidates must submit applications for all positions they are interested in.Internship Job Board
The 2024 Hawaiian Airlines Internship program will run from 6/25/24 - 8/21/24.
Hawaiian Airlines is seeking interns who demonstrate and exhibit HA's purpose and values:
- Our purpose - To connect people with Aloha
- Our values - Malama (Care), Hookipa (Hospitality), Lokahi (Collaboration) and Pookela (Excellence)
Program Minimum Requirements
- Eligible to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university OR received undergraduate degree no earlier than December, 2023.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at time of application (transcripts will be required)
- Available to fully participate in the entire duration of the internship program from 6/25/24 - 8/21/24
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Passionate about innovation, service, aviation and Hawaiian Airlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical, strong problem-solving skills, organized and detail oriented
- Able to work well on teams and take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint (there are additional programs that proficiency will be required based on the department.)
- Able to handle confidential information and be professional