Hawaiian Airlines Lounges
Relax before your journey ahead
North America and Neighbor Island First Class guests, Pualani Gold & Platinum Elites and Premier Club members can access the Premier Club when departing out of Honolulu, Lihue, Kahului, Kona or Hilo.
The Plumeria Lounge
Business Class guests departing Honolulu for one of our international cities have complimentary access to our Plumeria Lounge. Plumeria Lounge passes may also be purchased during check-in for guests traveling on any Hawaiian Airlines flight (Neighbor Island, North America or International).
Keeping you safe
- Proof of vaccination required: All employees, contractors and guests are required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to enter the Hawaiian Airlines lounges.
- Waitlist system: A new waitlist system is available.
- Face coverings: Guests must wear a face covering while inside the lounge except when eating and drinking.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizers are readily available for lounge guests.
- Disinfecting common areas: We disinfect our common areas and frequently touched surfaces with a CDC approved cleaner throughout each day and use electrostatic spraying to comprehensively and evenly clean our lounge each night.