Use your computer or mobile device to:
- Check in yourself and any travel companions for your flight
- Pay fees for your check-in bags
- Select, change or upgrade your seat
- Print your boarding pass or download a mobile boarding pass
Online check-in is available 24 hours prior to your flight’s departure. To make your travel day seamless, we recommend checking in the day before your flight and paying for any bags in advance.
You will need the following information for online check-in:
- Your last name
- A confirmation code or ticket number
To provide enough time between check-in and departure, online check-in is available:
- For travel between Neighbor Island destinations – until 30 minutes prior to departure time
- For travel between Hawaii and North America destinations – until 45 minutes prior to departure time
- For travel between Hawaii and international destinations – until 60 minutes prior to departure time
Ready to check in for your flight? We look forward to welcoming you onboard. Click here for online check-in.