COVID-19 Travel Information
Travel waivers and travel credit information
We understand that your plans may change for a variety of reasons, so we’re making it easier to travel when you want to. Any Main Cabin or First Class ticket purchased or expiring in 2021 now won’t expire until Dec. 31, 2022, which means that you have more time to select the travel dates that work best for you. Full details are listed below.
- Main Cabin and First Class tickets purchased in 2021 won’t expire until Dec. 31, 2022
- You’re able to cancel your reservation at any time and use the value towards the purchase of a new flight. This credit must be used and travel must begin no later than Dec. 31, 2022. A fare difference may apply should your new ticket exceed the price of your original ticket.
- The following tickets are covered under our waivers. These tickets can be changed without a fee (a fare difference may apply) and travel must begin no later than Dec. 31, 2022:
- Main Cabin Basic tickets purchased between Aug. 17-Oct. 31, 2021 for travel on or after Aug. 17, 2021
- Main Cabin Basic tickets purchased between May 1-Aug. 16, 2021 for travel on or before Oct. 31, 2021
- Main Cabin Basic tickets purchased between Jan. 1-April 30, 2021
- Tickets purchased between March 1-Dec. 31, 2020
- Tickets purchased before March 1, 2020 for travel between March 1, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021
Travel Agency Bookings
If you’ve purchased your ticket through a travel agency or online travel website, please contact your travel agency for assistance with making any changes to your reservation.
For our Travel Agency partners, thank you for looking after our shared guests during this unprecedented time in our industry. For information on travel agent procedures, please see our Travel Agent Program News page.