COVID-19 Travel Information
Update June 29: Our travel waiver has been extended to include new bookings made by July 31, 2020. See below for more details.
Update June 24: Beginning Aug. 1, 2020, travelers can be exempt from the quarantine by taking a valid COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to their flight and providing proof of a negative test result upon arrival. The mandatory quarantine will remain in place for those who choose to not take a pre-travel test. Learn more on the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority website.
Update June 15: When the 14-day quarantine for guests traveling between the Neighbor Islands lifts on June 16, travelers will need to complete the Hawai‘i state government’s Travel and Health Form prior to TSA screening. Inter-island travelers are encouraged to download, print and bring their completed form prior to arriving at the airport. Forms will also be available at the airport. Please note that the 14-day quarantine is still in effect for guests arriving into the state of Hawai‘i.
Flight suspensions and schedule changes
To see the latest details regarding flight suspensions and schedule changes, click here.
Making changes to your ticket online
Please click here for more information about how to make changes to your reservation online.
Current COVID-19 travel waivers
We’ve adopted flexible booking and travel waivers to provide additional options to our guests. If you plan to make changes to your reservation, we’ve made the following options available to you:
- Tickets (including award flights) purchased between March 1 and July 31, 2020: No change fees for any changes made within two (2) years of the original ticket purchase date. A fare difference may apply.
- Tickets (including award flights) purchased before March 1, 2020 with travel dates between March 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021: No change fees for rebooked travel that begins on or before May 31, 2022. A fare difference may apply.
For additional information, please see our frequently asked questions.
What to expect while traveling
We recommend reviewing the following websites for the latest information:
- What to expect while traveling – learn more about what you need to know before you travel.
- Travel and Health Form – travelers flying between the Neighbor Islands will need to complete the Hawai‘i State Government’s travel and health form prior to TSA screening. Inter-island travelers are encouraged to download, print and bring their completed form prior to arriving at the airport. Forms will also be available at the airport.
- Safe Travels web-based app – travelers coming into the state of Hawai‘i who are subject to the 14-day quarantine will need to fill out the required travel information on this website prior to their trip.
- Hawai‘i Tourism Authority’s COVID-19 Alerts – information on the State of Hawai‘i quarantine requirements.
- Keeping you safe – information on the measures we’re taking to promote your health and safety while traveling.
Travel Agency Bookings
If you’ve purchased your ticket through a travel agency or online travel website, please contact your travel agency for assistance with making any changes to your reservation.
For our Travel Agency partners, thank you for looking after our shared guests during this unprecedented time in our industry. For information on travel agent procedures, please see our Travel Agent Program News page.