COVID-19 Travel Information
- Update Sept. 16: The State of Hawai‘i announced today that its pre-travel testing program is set to launch on Oct. 15 for those traveling from the U.S. Mainland. The mandatory 14-day self-quarantine remains in effect for inter-island and trans-pacific travel. For more information, click here.
- Update Sept. 3: Our travel waiver has been extended to include new bookings made by Dec. 31, 2020. See below for more details.
- Update Aug. 31: Starting tomorrow, Sept. 1, all guests traveling into and between the Hawaiian Islands will be required to complete forms via the State of Hawaii’s new Safe Travels digital application. Travelers are encouraged to enter their information in the app 24 hours before their flight departs. Once the online application is completed, travelers will receive a QR code via email, which will be scanned by the airport upon arrival. Click here for more information.
Flight suspensions and schedule changes
To see the latest details regarding flight suspensions and schedule changes, click here.
Making changes to your ticket online
Please click here for more information about how to make changes to your reservation online.
Current COVID-19 travel waivers
We’ve adopted flexible booking and travel waivers to provide additional options to our guests. If you plan to make changes to your reservation, we’ve made the following options available to you:
- Tickets (including award flights) purchased between March 1 and Dec. 31, 2020: No change fees for any changes made within two (2) years of the original ticket purchase date. A fare difference may apply.
- Tickets (including award flights) purchased before March 1, 2020 with travel dates between March 1, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021: No change fees for rebooked travel that begins on or before May 31, 2022. A fare difference may apply.
For additional information, please see our frequently asked questions.
What to expect while traveling
We recommend reviewing the following websites for the latest information:
- Safe Travels app – All guests traveling into and between the Hawaiian Islands must complete mandatory forms using this app. It is encouraged to do so 24 hours prior to flight departure.
- What to expect while traveling – learn more about what you need to know before you travel.
- Hawai‘i Tourism Authority’s COVID-19 Alerts – information on the State of Hawai‘i quarantine requirements.
- Keeping you safe – information on the measures we’re taking to promote your health and safety while traveling.
Travel Agency Bookings
If you’ve purchased your ticket through a travel agency or online travel website, please contact your travel agency for assistance with making any changes to your reservation.
For our Travel Agency partners, thank you for looking after our shared guests during this unprecedented time in our industry. For information on travel agent procedures, please see our Travel Agent Program News page.