Rule 6: Fares
- Full Text
- Rule 1: Definitions
- Rule 2: General Provisions
- Rule 3: Reservations and Ticketing
- Rule 4: Cancellation of Reservations
- Rule 5: Tickets and Flight Coupons
- Rule 6: Fares
- Rule 7: Check Acceptance
- Rule 8: Guests with Disabilities, Breathing Devices and Pre-Planned Oxygen Service
- Rule 9: Wheelchairs and Other Assistive Devices
- Rule 10: Service Animals and Support Animals
- Rule 11: Screening of Guests and Baggage
- Rule 12: Acceptance of Children and Infants
- Rule 13: Refusal to Transport
- Rule 14: No-Smoking Policy
- Rule 15: Codeshare Flights
- Rule 16: Interline Transportation
- Rule 17: Carry-On Baggage
- Rule 18: Checked Baggage
- Rule 19: Acceptance of Dogs, Cats, and Birds for Travel
- Rule 20: Liability and Claims
- Rule 21: Flight Delays, Changes, Cancellations, and Aircraft Changes
- Rule 22: Denied Boarding and Compensation Due to Oversales
- Rule 23: Rerouting
- Rule 24: Refunds
- Rule 25: Customer Relations
- GENERAL RULES.
- Each fare for travel from a point of origin to a point of destination is specific to the described route, whether the fare applicable to the described route is higher or lower than the combination of fares that make up the described route.
- Fares apply only to transportation in the class of service and on the type of aircraft identified and are governed by this Contract of Carriage.
- The flight number, departure time, and arrival time specified with any fare, refers to the flight bearing such flight number designation, departure time, and arrival time as set forth in our flight schedule, unless noted otherwise.
- Fares apply only to air transportation between the airports named in connection with such fares that are served by us or by other carriers whom, or on whose behalf, such fares and charges are published.
- CHANGES IN FARES AND CHARGES. If, for any Ticket (excluding any Tickets purchased as part of any travel package) either purchased (i) through Hawaiian’s reservations department or (ii) through Hawaiian’s web site HawaiianAir.com, we decrease the fare or any charges applicable to your Ticket after it has been issued, we will issue you a travel credit for future travel on Hawaiian in the amount equal to the difference in the fare and/or any applicable charges subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The decrease in the fare and/or any applicable charges exceeds $40.00;
- You notify us of the decrease in the fare and/or any applicable charges prior to using any portion of your Ticket; and
- At the time you provide notice to us of the decrease in the fare and/or any applicable charges, all conditions of the decreased fares and/or any applicable charges are met, including any booking code, seat availability, advance reservations, ticketing requirements, and other stated requirements.